Some neutral and black pieces I am currently obsessed with...
1. Rebecca Taylor Leather Sleeve Coat (more sizes here + here) - That color combo!
2. Julia Kostreva 2014 Planner - Just ordered. Obsessed with the marble print.
3. RGB Nail Polish in Dove - I've been on the hunt for the perfect light grey polish.
4. Jo Malone 'Orange Blossom' Scented Home Candle - This scent is so refreshing.
5. Vita Fede 'Luciano Cono' Bracelet - A beautiful sleek statement bracelet.
6. Lizzie Fortunato 'The Ninth' Bag - One of my many favorites from LF.
7. Rochas Laquered Heel Ankle Boot - Love the clean, minimal design of these boots.
Photo via: Soma Magazine | Zimbio
Smitten with these two messy ponytails. Great inspiration for me since my hair has been getting pretty long and I don't like to spend too much time on it. Then again, knowing me, I'll probably spend an hour trying to get that piecey look and top bump just right. Don't know if you noticed, but the second shot is of Jennifer Aniston- she always has amazing highlights/color.
Get the look...
ps- Check out my messy braids and messy chignons posts for more inspiration.